Established for over 30years Jamar Malta Ltd. is a full-service architectural detailing, design, and manufacturing studio with sleek, modern, and contemporary sensibilities combined with exquisite traditional workmanship.
We have been fabricating stunning Bespoke Glass, Wood & Steel features for new builds and refurbishments across the Maltese Islands for more than two decades. With an emphasis on open, modern, and light designs, our Bespoke Fabrication’s are supplied to create a real ‘wow’ factor and a focal point within a dwelling, a commercial, or industrial entity.
More information about the company can be found on www.jamarmalta.com
Job Title: Sales-Project Manager
Job Summary Description:
We are looking for an ambitious sales – Project Manager who will be working daily on managing existing client projects and contracting new customers, both commercial and residential. Will be provided with leads, both cold and warm, to follow up on. The leads will come from multiple resources, and they are required to research and develop leads generated on their own accord together and contribute efforts together with an existing small sales team.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities:
- Oversees bidding, pricing, product sourcing, vendor negotiations, and project management for our clients and small sales team. Including analysis of plans and specifications together with the in-house designer to determine the product offering and preparation deliverables such as quotes and submittals to clients.
- Coordinates with a point of contact within the business for product selection, pricing, fulfillment strategy, and vendor requirements.
- Conducts vendor negotiation to obtain the required materials for client deliverables.
- Ensures compliance with the construction schedules of the customer. Oversees inventory needs, shipments, Q/A procedures, and customer requirements for order acceptance, freight, and logistics. Also need to serve as a point of contact for customers and handling all aspects of order execution, order fulfillment, and account management.
- Ensures accuracy of the daily reporting of business metrics to the customer and oversees daily maintenance of contract payments terms on deliverables in accordance with the contract agreement.
- Provides regular follow-up on all orders, deliveries, and product and installations, as well as inventories associated with a customer account.
Nature and Scope:
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations that may arise. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Makes decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, that produce effective end results and client satisfaction.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to the expected results. Determines and develops an approach to solutions. Receives technical guidance from in-house design team only on unusual or complex problems or issues or large scale projects.
- May oversee the completion of projects and assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of delivered work, evaluating results, etc. Contributes to other team members’ professional development but does not have hiring or firing authority.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area, office environment within the company’s manufacturing and assembly line facility.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and visiting clients on-site to follow up on projects.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires a degree or qualifications in a related project management discipline. Experienced professionals with generally 5 to 8 years of experience will also be considered. Certification may be required in some areas.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications would be considered an asset.
- Maltese and English Speaking and Writing, and Italian would also bring great value to the position.
Job Location: Zebbug, Malta
Salary: Competitive base salary plus performance-related pay and commensurate on experience.
To apply kindly send an email together with your CV to [email protected]